The Board of Directors of Play Communications S.A. (the “Company”) informs that on 18 December 2020, P4 sp. z o.o., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company („P4”), decided to issue of no more than 500,000 unsecured bearer series B bonds with a nominal value of PLN 1,000 (one thousand PLN) per each bond and with total nominal value of no more than PLN 500,000,000 (the “Bonds”), under the Bond Issue Program, about which the Company informed in the current report 38/2019 dated November 14, 2019, pursuant to Article 33.1 of the Act on Bonds of January 15, 2015, on the basis of an exception from the requirement to draw up and approve prospectus referred to in Article 1 sec. 4 item (a) of the Prospectus Regulation 2017/1129 (the “Issue”). P4 intends to introduce the Bonds to trading in the Alternative Trading System operated by the Warsaw Stock Exchange (Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie S.A.).
Basic information about the Issue:
1. Series B
2. The maximum number of Bonds to be issued: 500,000
3. Issue Date: 29 December 2020
4. Maturity Date: 29 December 2027
5. Maximum total nominal value of the Bonds: PLN 500,000,000
6. Nominal value of one Bond PLN 1,000
7. Issue price of one Bond PLN 1,000
8. Interest: Variable
9. Base Rate: WIBOR 6M
10 Margin: 185 bps
11. Interest Periods: Semi-annual
12. Purpose of the issue: Undefined
Legal basis: Article 17 sec. 1 MAR.